installation guide for hot water heaterseasy as 1, 2, 3, 4.
covering an electric heater? check out our installation guide for electric heaters.
Step 1: remove the old cover
Step 2: install the main panel
Step 3: install the endcaps
Step 4: done!
Echo install guide Atlas + Atlas XL install guide Titan install guide Demi install guide Electric installation guide Mounting Brackets Guide Backplate installation guide
WHEN USING ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES, BASIC PRECAUTIONS SHOULD ALWAYS BE FOLLOWED TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE ELECTRIC SHOCK, AND INJURY TO PERSONS, INCLUDING THE FOLLOWING:
- Read all instructions before installing or using the cover.
- Sharp edges and corners may be present on the baseboard cover panel. Any sharp edges will be covered after installation using the proper end cap. Please use caution during installation to avoid injury.
- To avoid fire do not block air intakes or exhaust in any manner.
- Do not insert or allow foreign objects to enter any ventilation or exhaust opening as this may cause and electric shock or fire, or damage the heater.
- This heater cover is hot when in use. To avoid burns, do not let bare skin touch hot surfaces. Keep combustible materials such as furniture, pillows, bedding, papers, and curtains away from heater.